Monday, July 9, 2012

Newborn Shoot - Baby R

Remember Clare from my first Maternity Shoot a few months ago? Baby R finally made his appearance late last month and I was able to snap some pictures of the little mister. Clare is looking beautiful and you can just see the pride in dad’s eyes. Here are some Sneak Peeks of my first Newborn Session. 

IMG_6900 Water IMG_7115 IMG_6977

Who said all Newborns do is sleep?! Not this little guy! He was wide awake at just 12 days old and already had quite the personality. What an adorable little family, don’t you agree? 

Next week I'll share the rest so stay tuned!

Remember, if you need photographs taken and live in Ohio, Indiana or Kentucky, I am offering special introductory prices! Just check out my website and contact me with any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment