Sunday, December 30, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas (if you celebrate, that is). We spent the days at our parents’ homes, eating wonderful food and playing games. Below are a couple snapshots from the evening. I didn't take many photos, I was too busy playing with my brother's new toys!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

As we near 2013 I wanted to thank each and every one of my clients from this past year. I am so thankful you trusted me to take your photographs and can’t wait to start the new season with you all! It will be an exciting year with a wedding in February and several more throughout the warmer months. I feel so blessed to be able to bring so much joy into the lives of so many people.

I wish you all a Happy New Year and stay safe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment