Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I Do! The Invitations

Just 3 months to go until I become a Mrs. and that meant those invitations that I had designed a long time ago needed to somehow all get printed and mailed. Thankfully, we are having a smaller wedding and so we only had to get roughly 80 invitations out. Thanks to a simple design, two home printers and an amazing Maid of Honor, these babies were out within two days. Truthfully, we could've easily done it in 1 but after a while we got distracted with food and homemade wine. Our bad. They still went out exactly 3 months before the wedding. My German "on time-ness" came through once again!

Please excuse the iPhone photos, the thing is just so darn convenient!






I designed everything myself in Illustrator and then printed it all with the help of InDesign (and the fiance's expertise). All paper and envelopes are from Paper Source - love them - and our awesome return address stamp is from Note Trunk on etsy.

If you're now planning on crashing the party - just be aware there is no open bar, so bring cash and please don't eat all my food.

2 comments:

  1. These are very pretty invitations! Can't wait the actual wedding and see the photos of you two! Do you already have a wedding photographer? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You did a great job...love the yellow! :)

    ReplyDelete