Thursday, January 24, 2013

Instagram Catch Up


It’s been a while since I shared some snapshots of my life. Since getting an iPhone at the beginning of the year I've been guilty of leaving my camera at home more often. It’s just so darn convenient to get our your tiny phone instead of a hefty DSLR!


We’ve been busy meeting friends around town for drinks, Basketball games and Holiday Parties (still…) and I’ve been filling whatever free time I have with taking and editing photos and trying on Bridesmaids dresses for a friend. I also made my own cleaning supplies and have been loving the clean scents and the fact that Ida, the cat, can now be in the same room with me while I clean (he’s a freak). So much more has happened in the past 2 months and the fun is just starting!

No comments:

Post a Comment