Friday, February 1, 2013

Month of Love

Bright Living Room with Flowers

January was very good to me. With a birthday, several client meetings and a few shoots, January was pretty successful. February, according to my calendar, shouldn't be too bad either.

I’m planning on filling the month with wedding activities and working extra hours to pay for our honeymoon which we booked this past week. We’re going to Jamaica, y’all, and I can. not. wait. It’s been so cold here in Cincinnati with a wind chill of -15 Degrees today, that all I can dream of is the sun and warmth.  

I’m also very much looking forward to next week’s wedding. The couple hired me very last minute and they opted out of having an Engagement Session so you’ll meet the two for the first time in a few weeks. Their wedding is at a beautiful location and I am incredibly excited for the ceremony! They picked a beautiful venue and I can’t wait to share!

I hope everyone has an amazing February and remember, if you're planning on getting Engaged this month, come check out my portfolio for Wedding Photography!

1 comment: